“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
~ Albert Einstein
There’s an old saying that goes, “Quantity has a quality all its own.” Indeed, in my experience, quantity leads to quality. The secret to coming up with the best ideas is to come up with lots of ideas.
So go wild; don’t hold back! Set a time every day to brainstorm as many ideas as you can – they can be ideas for starting your first business, or, ideas for increasing revenue in your existing business. Make it enjoyable to crank out huge quantities of ideas, and you’ll be amazed at the little gems that emerge from this process.
Quantity leads to quality. Remember that. It’s only four words, and it’s catchy. But it’s also extremely wise, because implementing just a handful of well-executed ideas that you pull from your brainstorming sessions can make you a growing fortune.
I know this is true because I’ve done it, and I’ve seen other people do it. By getting into the habit of coming up with as many ideas as you can, you’ll ultimately discover and develop strategies that can set you up financially for life.
With that in mind, here are some tips, tricks, and strategies you can use to develop ideas that have the power to make you enormous sums of money:
Remember to have fun. Be creative.
- See the idea-generating process as a challenging game.
- Develop a group of brainstorming partners to help you create more ideas.
- Get into the habit of coming up with as many ideas as you can.
- Quantity over quality. Set aside a time each day to journal about these ideas.
- Strive to master your marketplace.
- Think about what your avatar wants the very most. Brainstorm creative ways you can give them what they want.
Once you begin to come up with a bunch of ideas, you can begin to separate the best from the rest.
What are the best ideas? They’re the ones that stand the greatest chance of making you the most money in the fastest time and for the longest period of time. In order to come up with these winning ideas in your process of brainstorming, you have to practice empathy—the most important characteristic of any marketer.
From a marketing context, empathy simply means developing a deeper understanding of the very best prospects in your market. Considering things like:
- Why do they buy what you sell?
- What they are looking for the most?
- What are their biggest fears, failures, and frustrations?
- What problems are keeping them up at night?
- What are their biggest unfulfilled desires?
- What items have they gone the craziest over in the past, and why?
- Why do your best customers keep doing business with you?
- What are they looking for that they’re not finding?
- What benefits excitement them the most?
- What are your most successful competitors doing right?
- What are your most successful competitors doing wrong?
- What ideas are working phenomenally well for others in your marketplace?
These questions unlock the creative part of your mind; and it’s a truism that whenever you ask better questions, you get better answers. The key to coming up with a lot of good ideas is to constantly brainstorm, constantly drilling deeper and coming up with even more ideas.
Do this consistently and you’ll have all the ideas for promotions that make people want to do business with you.
If this is something that interest you then come and take a look at this https://entrepreneurship.org.uk/crazypromo